Teeth Whitening Near You
Having pearly whites isn’t just the stuff of fantasy; nowadays, thanks to advancements in cosmetic dentistry, patients can brighten their teeth in a number of ways. But professional teeth whitening remains the gold standard.
Contact a dentist near you for more information about teeth whitening. They will have you come in to examine your smile to determine if this is the best service for you.
What Causes Discoloration?
Multiple things can lead to stains forming on your teeth including but not limited to:
- Tobacco products
- Dark food and drinks (ex: berries, tomato sauce, wine)
Routinely cleaning your teeth every day is the most practical way to keep your smile looking flawless, not to mention it’s also the most affordable! But if stains persist, reach out to a dentist in Rutland.
How It Works
Teeth whitening is a very well-known method of cosmetic dentistry that removes residue left on your smile. Though this service may be costly, it is a fantastic investment if you want lasting results and a reliable way to boost self-confidence.
This is how an in-office teeth whitening session typically goes:
- Consultation: Your dentist will ask about your goals, then examine your smile. This helps them build a detailed image of your case and decide if whitening is the correct treatment for you. Porcelain veneers or dental crowns are two alternative choices.
- Preparation: Once you’ve received the green light, plaque and tartar and scrubbed from your smile. They may floss for you as well.
- Application: Hydrogen or carbamide peroxide are the most commonly used bleaching agents. Your dentist in Rutland will use a special gel or barrier to protect your gums from the solution. It is spread onto your smile and activated with a special light.
- Repeat: In most cases, the solution will remain on your smile for a predetermined amount of time, wiped off, and then applied again. This is done until your smile resembles the shade of white you desire.
Make sure you listen to all the instructions provided to you after your session is done. Regular brushing, dental check-ups, and avoiding staining foods will help your smile stay white. But do remember that the results are temporary. You’ll have to have things touched up in approximately three months.
Call or Email Our Dentist Near You
Do you want to get started with teeth whitening in Rutland? Arrange a visit today! We eagerly look forward to working with you. After all, you deserve to feel confident and beautiful every time you smile.
We hope to see you here at Acorn Dental and Implant Center soon!